ATX Man Golf Classic
12.12.13AW Media, Inc. is very excited to announce our 3rd annual ATX Man Golf Classic, 18 Holes for 18 Charities. Powered by Roger Beasley Mazda and Roger Beasley Hyundai.
Please Click on the image above to see all our amazing Sponsors!
How it all began:At AW Media, our core philosophy dictates that we have a charitable or giving element to everything we do. When we considered a golf tournament, the big question was—“How can we pick just one beneficiary”? That led to the birth of the idea to benefit not one, but 18 local charities and allow each charity not only the opportunity for a cash donation for their cause, but also the significant exposure from actively participating on their “hole” the day of the tournament and from the print exposure through the magazines. Our first year was a huge success with $18,000 raised for the charities. In our second year we more than tripled that with over $55,000 Please help us make 2015 a wild success for 18 deserving charities. And you get some really cool benefits, too.
How can I participate?Just a few spots remain for $2500 you get a team and the following benefits:
- Spectacular round of golf on Austin’s most beautiful course (team of four)
- Invitation for golfers + four guests (total eight to attend gourmet dinner), including drinks and cocktails and entertainment.
- Great networking opportunity
- Fantastic auction items
- That great feeling of knowing you supported 18 local Austin charities at once
The 18 Participating Charities for 2015 are:
- A Legacy of Giving
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- Any Baby Can
- Austin Humane Society
- Be The Difference Foundation
- I ACT
- Ignite a Dream
- Rainforest Partnership
- Stiletto Stampede
- Survive 2 Thrive Foundation
- The Autism Trust
- The First Tee of Greater Austin
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- The Shade Project
- Wonders & Worries
Schedule of Events:
- 11:30am Registration
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm Shotgun start scramble format
- 6:00pm Cocktails, Silent Auction
- 7pm Dinner + Awards
- 8pm Entertainment
Remember:Spots are filled on a first come, first served basis. Contact your charity and make this happen, today!
For Sponsorship Opportunities:Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Need more information?Please email email@example.com for more details.
Posted in Uncategorized